Malwarebytes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malwarebytes

It is interesting that Malwarebytes chose ASCU as a potentially unwanted program, with 218 entries...
    ASC U

ASCU has been classified as PUP by malwarebytes because of it`s System optimizing functionality. (optimizing speed of system, registry cleaning etc.)

You can find out more at https://blog.malwarebytes.com/malwar...ugher-on-pups/

Cheers

Comment

I am having this issue as well with a programme related to MWBAM, ADW Cleaner, and it is ALWAYS trying to get me to remove ASC10?
      In MWBAM, I have made an exception for ASC10 but still, it want's me to remove ASC10. Is there not something that can be done?

Comment

Hi everyone,

We are so sorry for this. We contacted MBAM to resolve this issue several months ago but the flag is still there.

Please read this post and you will understand this better: http://forums.iobit.com/forum/advanc...emcare10/page2
        Thanks.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I have both ASC10 and MWBAM, until recently this was NOT an issue but, now it is and, the only way to fix this is to uninstall MWBAM and buy YOUR Malware protector to stop this?
          To me that is NOT an option and so, I guess I will just have to put up with the issue and keep an eye on it until either YOU people or MWBAM do something concrete. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pendaws View Post
            I have both ASC10 and MWBAM, until recently this was NOT an issue but, now it is and, the only way to fix this is to uninstall MWBAM and buy YOUR Malware protector to stop this?
            To me that is NOT an option and so, I guess I will just have to put up with the issue and keep an eye on it until either YOU people or MWBAM do something concrete. Oh well.

Hi Pendaws,

So sorry for all inconvenience.

We are working on this and hope to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.
            IObit Support Team --
            If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Well this morning ASC popped up giving me the option to stop Malwarebytes from scanning ASC or UNINSTALL Malwarebytes. Regardless of whether ASC is a PUP or not, giving me the option to uninstall an anti malware program over an optimiser just gives me the only sensible choice, ASC and all IObit software uninstalled!

Comment

Originally posted by Ripthorn View Post
                Well this morning ASC popped up giving me the option to stop Malwarebytes from scanning ASC or UNINSTALL Malwarebytes. Regardless of whether ASC is a PUP or not, giving me the option to uninstall an anti malware program over an optimiser just gives me the only sensible choice, ASC and all IObit software uninstalled!
                Hi Ripthorn,

There are many feedback reporting this matter so we want to offer our users a temporary and quick solution.

For users who want to keep the two programs, the popup offers methods to add our program to Exclusions of Malwarebytes so they can run the two programs at the same time to optimize and protect their computers.

And it is easier for the people who want to keep Advanced SystemCare only to remove Malwarebytes directly.

Thanks.
                IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
                X