No notifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No notifications

Now that I think about it, I have not seen a "Notification" from ASC 10 Pro since Windows 10 updated itself to "Creators Update". Is there a known problem there? The only notification I have enabled is the boot time, but I have not seen it since the upgrade.

Hi Leighton,

Our program will not inform you about the Creators Update. It only help you scan and fix Windows vulnerabilities.

Thanks for your understanding.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I hope that you didn't understand my question. I'd hate to think that if the user has allowed Windows to update, they're out of luck.

See the attached screenshot.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	180.3 KB
ID:	16510

Comment

?Cicely,

Here’s what’s happening. I have my PC set to make use of Windows “Fast Startup” (See footnote). When you use it, it writes a “hiberfile” to allow a faster startup. If I do a normal shutdown, it writes the hiberfile.

If an application forces a “Restart” or if I do a “Restart”, the hiberfile is not written.

When the system starts after a normal shutdown, the notification telling me how long it took to boot is not displayed.

When the system starts after a “Restart”, the notification telling me how long it took to boot is displayed.

I tested this repeatedly, and the behavior I described is consistent.

Footnote:
        http://lifehacker.com/enable-this-se...ter-1743697169

Comment

Working...
        X