IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Create fantastic skins for ASC v7 PRO

Cicely

Hi all,

ASC v7 skin tool is available now.

1, Please download the tool from http://download.iobit.com/asc7/ASC7-Skin-Editor.zip.

2, Extract the zip file and run Skinedit.exe.

3, Follow the steps described in the tool to create your own skins.

4, After you finish all the 3 steps in Skinedit.exe, your new skin has already been created in ASC V7 program folder and you can enjoy using it now.

Enjoy and share your new ASC V7 skin here with others!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Make skin failed."

When I edit the pictures - made sure sizes&names are the same, I click MAKE SKIN, and this error shows.

I can see my skins in ASC, but when I select them to apply, another error pops up:

The skin file ASC Haloween is corrupted, please re-install Advanced system care

Any suggestions?

Hi ChoiceMC,

Thanks for your feedback.

Please re-install your ASC and try it again to see whether the issue continues.

If the issue remains, please send us the related screenshots to help us look into the issue.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Looking forward to hearing from you.

"Make skin failed."

When I edit the pictures - made sure sizes&names are the same, I click MAKE SKIN, and this error shows.

I can see my skins in ASC, but when I select them to apply, another error pops up:

Any suggestions?

You should make the pictures you made at the same point that the old picture was.

Ex. Something.png edit it by adobe Photoshop CS6 and see what the old image position like Y=16.5 X=16.5 and do it for the new one and make it on top of it and delete the old one, YOU NEED PHOTOSHOP SKILLS !!

Skillz

You should make the pictures you made at the same point that the old picture was.

Ex. Something.png edit it by adobe Photoshop CS6 and see what the old image position like Y=16.5 X=16.5 and do it for the new one and make it on top of it and delete the old one, YOU NEED PHOTOSHOP SKILLS !!

You don't need that much skill to do that ;-)

Reinstallation of ASC (beta4) did the trick! OMG my skin is awsome :D Where do I send my skin now, to win me a license? :-D

You don't need that much skill to do that ;-)

Reinstallation of ASC (beta4) did the trick! OMG my skin is awsome :D Where do I send my skin now, to win me a license? :-D

So why you didn't do it than ?! Is there problime i will help you to make it if you want to connect with me to help me to make my new zombie skin and i will help you with the Halloween skin you are making !!

I see that is a good idea what do you say one person can't make it by him self, need to take others ideas to make it the Best !:grin:

Hi Guys,

Wow, what you are talking is so amazing. 8:)

I really want to see. Please just share the skins you made here. We can vote which skin is the most popular one and and present the creator a free license code as a prize?

How do you think of that?

Come on, guys. ;-)

Bugs

Ok, I've just found some "bugs" in my skin when checking out al menus, some images are a bit shitfed... Will fix it later today and upload my skin :-)

So why you didn't do it than ?! Is there problime i will help you to make it if you want to connect with me to help me to make my new zombie skin and i will help you with the Halloween skin you are making !!

I see that is a good idea what do you say one person can't make it by him self, need to take others ideas to make it the Best !

I see no problem in that, but the whole point is - this is a "competition", and YOUR ideas count :wink: But if you need any advice, or tip in PS or whatever, I will gladly help. :wink:

Hi Guys,

I really want to see. Please just share the skins you made here. We can vote which skin is the most popular one and and present the creator a free license code as a prize?

Come on, guys. ;-)

Sure thing! Will upload as soon as I fix it ;)

But if U want to see the Alpha version, I can send it to you :-D

Hi Guys,

Come on, guys. ;-)

Wow didn't know that there is competition for a free licence, i will try my best but i will give away my licence if i will get it because really i don't need it i like buying the licence to support you guys !

• 1 month later...

A problem !!!

Cicely,

can you update the skins edit to give us the turbo boost animation somethink goes wrong when i am change the arrow i have it on same size and type and name :(

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13193&stc=1&d=1385501090

another one example:

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13194&stc=1&d=1385502395

• 1 month later...

I see that is a good idea what do you say one person can't make it by him self, need to take others ideas to make it the Best !:grin:

you should make one a greenish for asc 7.1 and ascu..

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...