X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi prologikus,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Currently, you can transfer files, folders or movies from one disk to another. But it can not transfer the programs such as the games that need to install.

But I will forward this suggestion to our product team for consideration.

Welcome more suggestions.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Another suggestion will be to save the desktop items locations and then restore it if the resolution is the same :D ( also save the items size if can )

Comment

Originally posted by prologikus View Post
        Another suggestion will be to save the desktop items locations and then restore it if the resolution is the same :D ( also save the items size if can )
        Hi prologikus,

PC Transfer can back up files on the desktop, and those files will be restored to desktop when you restore them.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to tell us.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

:( ... You didn't understand, i know i can save the desktop files and restore them BUT i mean the location of those items for ex: a picture is located at x:3, y :4 when i restore it will be in the same position :) i hope you will understand my this time

Comment

Originally posted by prologikus View Post
            :( ... You didn't understand, i know i can save the desktop files and restore them BUT i mean the location of those items for ex: a picture is located at x:3, y :4 when i restore it will be in the same position :) i hope you will understand my this time
            Hi prologikus,

Yes, after the restoration, the backups will be restored to their original locations.
            IObit Support Team --

Comment

I realize this is just a free product (at least for now), but no accompanying manual, no help file, not even a FAQ page on the website. It's not so self-explanatory that there should be absolutely no documentation whatsoever.

Plus, it didn't even install a shortcut in the Start menu. I had to drill down into Program Files>IObit>PCtransfer to find the .exe file to start the program. I mean, come on, it's just basic user friendliness to provide a shortcut to start your program!

Comment

Hi Pumpirony,

You can reinstall PCtransfer from http://www.iobit.com/pctransfer.php to see whether the shortcut in the Start menu can be created.

If you need any help on this product, please fell free to let us know.
                IObit Support Team --

Comment

prosz? przes?a? mi file do translate na email. Jerzy

EDIT:

Google Translation : please? interrogation and? mi file to translate by email. George

I am tired of translating your posts.
                  enoskype
                  Last edited by enoskype; Nov. 22nd, 2017, 02:10. Reason: EDIT : Translate by Google

Comment

Working...
                  X