AMC Security Pro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMC Security Pro

I bought a new licence for AMC Pro. I uninstalled the previous version and try to reinstall AMC Pro.
    I've been asked to buy a new code. The same day, same device.
    Tried to contact support online, but I couldn't, because "License code is incorrect".
    This is a real robbery. Every year I bought products from Iobit.
    I'll never buy from this company. It's not about 10$ it's about I've been robbed.

I'm sorry that I knew this company

Hi Romtehnochim, welcome to IObit Forum!

Before you decide, please contact Cicely by sending a PM (Private Message) or send an e-mail to the attention of Cicely at support@iobit.com .
    I am sure that she is going to find a solution ASAP.

Have you tried installing the new version on top of the previous one?

Cheers.
    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

how long does it take for the antivirus scan to run??? I am stuck in the initializing scan mode for over 15 minutes now..??? using version 5.6.1

Comment

Hi rrogersfl, welcome to IObit Forum!

It depends to the size of the storage capacity of the mobile and the # of the installed apps with their data sizes.

Please try to update the antivirus database and try again giving some more time.

Cheers.

enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Hi Romtehnochim,

May I verify, when you bought the new license, is there any license code provided to you upon the purchase?

And also please perform a clean installation of the product and make sure there are any leftovers.

Please use this link also for your concern: http://www.iobit.com/en/lostcode.php

rrogersfl It depends on the file size of the mobile. And also please make sure there are no running applications upon scan.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
          X