Boot time scan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boot time scan?

I don't know if pre-windows scan is still a feature that perhaps IObit Malware Fighter is missing or if this is something that is no longer in use, but if doing such scan will also make IObit Malware Fighter better and more robust, then this should be implemented.

And allow user to either set the interval (just like SmartDefrag Boot time), or let IObit Malware Fighter determine the best time and frequency to perform such scan
    DJ ektorbarajas:
    http://ektorbarajas.blogspot.mx/

Hi ektorbarajas,

Thanks for your suggestion. Well, I did a survey about the boot time scan several years ago.Boot time scan is very good but it may slow down the boot which might be not so ideal. I will report the the suggestion to our product team for consideration again.
    Have a nice day.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Yes, you can do Startup Optimization.

This module is designed to optimize startup items to shorten PC boot time. After a scan is finished, you can click Startup items on the left to see the details of the detected startup items. Startup items recommended to be disabled by IObit are selected by default.

Comment

Working...
      X