IMF 8.1 crashes my PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMF 8.1 crashes my PC

IMF 8.1 crashes my PC every time it tries to run. Unsure how to proceed. Any help offered would be welcome.
    I am running Win 10 Pro version 2004, OS build 19041.508, with all the latest updates.
    Last edited by PTRMAN; Sep. 12th, 2020, 02:26. Reason: updated with build info

Did it work on the previous version of windows 10
    To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Hello PTRMAN,

Sorry for my late reply.

Did you get any error message when the crashes happened? Please describe the precise issue more clearly with related screenshots?

Guide for taking screen shots can be found on: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Please also tell us the operations you took with our program before you encounter this problem and download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe
      Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.
      Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into

Looking forward to hearing from you.

IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi Cicely
        I have replied to the OP and am awaiting a reply.
        It is completely un-productive for you to offer alternative advice at this point.
        At least wait for the OP to reply. Otherwise it is pointless for me or any other Admin/Mod to offer assistance.
        If you would prefer that only you should offer assistance, then please let me know, so that I can avoid wasting my time.
        To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Working...
        X