Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Mobile Care-Preview Release

Hi all,

Advanced Mobile Care Is Available For Preview Download Now!

For Android users, please download with your Android mobile via this link: http://goo.gl/Xppnh directly.

Advanced Mobile Care is an all-in-one Android security and optimization app that provides real-time, automated protection with Malware Removal, Privacy Protection, Performance Tune-up, and System Cleaning capabilities. With its sleek design and powerful features, Advanced Mobile Care gives Android users an excellent way to protect their smartphones from Android security and performance problems.

Let's look at the key features:

One Tap Scan: One tap scan to remove malware treats and clean memory, cache and junk files to boost your phone's speed.
    Game Speeder: Launch games with Game Speeder can make games run smoothly without any disturbance.
    Privacy Locker: Hide and lock your private photos, videos and files with a password from spying eyes.
    Task Killer: Easy to kill battery & memory hogging apps with simple one tap to release memory.
    Battery Saver: Provide 3 battery save modes to extend battery life as well as inform users about which apps consume the most battery power.
    App Manger: Uninstall apps or transfer apps to SD card. It can sort all apps by name, size or use frequency to identify large or unnecessary apps for removal.

P.S. Help us improve by taking a simple survey in the app. Or you can finish the survey on this website.

We'd love to hear from you. Thank you very much!
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Good Product Review!!

THANKS IOBIT IT WORKS FINE

First Look : Looks sharp and futuretic and luxurious (Excellent)

FEATURES
    Game Speeder: We can use this feature like PC VERSION'S Game booster
    It automatically find game apps and we can add more apps!
    the greatest feature i've ever seen

Privacy Locker: you can set your password or etc..

Task Killer: This feature is like Advanced Task Killer which can kill eating
    many RAM (GOOD)

Battery Saver: when you charging your phone it caculates full-charge time
    and you can set saving settings

App Manager: you can look around your installed apps

also mobile care has real time security in ASC WITH ANTIVIRUS
    very good!!

Conclusion: Mobile care is all in one app that
    HAS ANTIVIRUS AND OPTIMIZATION
    but battery saver should have
    like setting CPU CLOCK AUTOMATICALLY (ROOT) TO BATTERY SAVE
    (LIKE ANTUTU'S POWER SAVER)

Phone spec: Galaxy S III LTE Korea version (SHV-E210K)

good work iobit !!!
    Last edited by thunder; Mar. 11th, 2014, 13:30.

Comment

Advanced Mobile Care 0.9.0 Rus

Thanks to the developers, the program is good.
      Russian-speaking visitors can download this program in Russian language with my translation the link below.
      I hope the author of the program will not mind.
      Русскоязычные посетители могут скачать эту программу на Русском языке с моим переводом здесь:http://rghost.ru/41620396
      Файл перезалил после исправления опечаток.
      I'm working on a version of Android 2.3.4
      Last edited by sapfir; Nov. 17th, 2012, 06:33.

Comment

hey dudes, you should say the compatibility with versions of android. I have android 2.1 "Eclair" and it doesn't running and/or compatible

Comment

Originally posted by danielvilla1 View Post
          hey dudes, you should say the compatibility with versions of android. I have android 2.1 "Eclair" and it doesn't running and/or compatible
          Is there Maybe a software UpDate for the 2.1, that would make it compatible?

Comment

Originally posted by Toppack View Post
            Is there Maybe a software UpDate for the 2.1, that would make it compatible?
            The model of my phone is "Xperia X10 Mini" , the latest official version is android 2.1 , and it will last for my mobile version since they will not update more.

my XP10 Mini does not support this program.

Comment

Would be nice to add to the cycle of the battery in three phases as in the DX Battery Saver.

Comment

Will this only be Android-only? :/
                Can't you guys also make a Symbian/Nokia version, please?

Comment

More informative widgets would be great. Like changing battery saver mode or CPU and RAM usage or how much time until battery needs charging and so on..

Comment

Hi

Can you add a Backup and a Restore Function

Comment

Working...
                    X