Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

disable update check

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • disable update check

    How can i disable update check with the free vesion of Iobit uninstaller (V8.6)

  • #2
    Do you mean the Software Updater function or the updating of Uninstaller itself.
    A little info would be helpful.
    To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ds123 View Post
      How can i disable update check with the free vesion of Iobit uninstaller (V8.6)
      Hi,

      For the free version, IObit Uninstaller will not update automatically to new versions.

      Do you mean you don't want to get the update notification for new versions?

      Thanks,

      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

      Comment


      • #4


        Originally posted by Cicely View Post

        Hi,

        For the free version, IObit Uninstaller will not update automatically to new versions.

        Do you mean you don't want to get the update notification for new versions?

        Thanks,
        Is there a way to stop the periodic notifocation, it's about every 2 weeks (free version).

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ds123 View Post

          Is there a way to stop the periodic notifocation, it's about every 2 weeks (free version).
          [QUOTE=ds123;n229530]

          Hi,

          We are so sorry that the update notification can't be stopped. It is suggested that you update to the new version to enjoy new features and improvements.

          Thanks,




          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

          Comment

          Working...
          X