IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Do I install the free version or the one I paid for?

Chosen518

I've downloaded but not yet installed both the free and the version I paid for. I'm nearly 50 years old and very paranoid so you can imagine my dismay when I stumbled upon a youtube review. In the review the commentator says that the free version is vastly superior because of these 3 issues:

Searches are slower

Unable to create a new file folder

Disables browser add-ons

I realize the version I paid for has much more functionality but if any of the above 3 items really do happen, I feel cheated for buying the full version. So, I'm asking you the experts to let me know which I should install and are the three items he described really true? I'll look forward to responses and thanks in advance for all of your help!

It mainly depends on which of the many utilities and options you have enabled when you run ASC.

The paid version has More of both.

So it depends on the users settings.

Be advised that ASC can make changes to your system,

so use caution when selecting the option settings.

Hi Chosen518! Welcome to the Iobit forums!

It is important that you review and choose the settings within ASC that you want!!

The defaults are not necessarily the ones you want. ASC operates across a large number of platforms and is available to anybody in the world with an Internet connection. You must carefully choose.

There is much information here available through the search function on the main forum GUI.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived