IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Help!!!

jmfdrums

Hi everyone! I'm running XP on a Dell Inspiron 9300

:-(

In my ASC5Pro toolbox I have the computer set to automatically run a boot scan. However, after running the boot scan, and once Windows rebooted, towards the end of my personal settings being loaded I receive this exact message:

Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library

Debug Assertion Failed!

program C:\windows\explorer.EXE

file f:\dd\vctools\crt_bld\self_x86\crt\src\dgbheap.c

express: _CrtIsValidHeapPointer (pUserData)

for information on how program can cause an assertion failure, see Visual C++ documentation on assertions

I was then given the options to Abort - Retry - Ignore, and tried all three at various reboots. The problem is that after I hit any of these options I got the blue screen. I have tried rebooting, F8, and then used the option to look for the last good configuration, but the computer continues in scan mode searching for one (4-5 hours at one point). I also attempted to open in safe mode, but the computer freezes in the middle of loading the drivers (another hour). I cannot work with my computer, so I cannot run any internal programs.

BTW - I also tried looking for last good configuration, but the computer scanned stopped scanning when the drivers were loading.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi jmfdrums,

Please tell us the tool name you used in Toolbox.

Then please go to this directory: C:\Windows\Minidump and send us all files under this folder so that our engineers can analyze it seriously.

You can zip this folder and upload it to wikisend.com or any other third party file share site and give us the download link.

Or you can send it to support@iobit.com.

Archived