IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Freezing after database update. [SOLVED by ASC w A/V 2013 (5.6.3.272)]

Hi AIC

Please give some more information about your setup and configuration.

Do you have more than one antivirus program?

One of the problems may be that you use XP sp.2

You could try updating the service pack you use - sp.2 which isn't supported by Microsoft anymore, the supported service pack is sp.3

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi,

I have Advanced system care with antivirus 2013, my computer become freezing every time I finished update the database. Anyone can help me to solve this issue ?

Thanks.

Hi AIC1,

Please find autoupdate.log in program installation folder and send it to us to look into.

Please download the test tool from http://wikisend.com/download/108040/GetInfo.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click Save report to Desktop. Send us this report IObit_Debug_Info.txt so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

You can send the two files to avfeedback@iobit.com.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cicely,

After exchanging the e-mails and using the files, the situation was the same.

After updating to ASC w A/V 2013 5.6.3.272, it started updating and there was no freezing at the end of downloading the update.

But I would like to point out that I have also changed my power settings of my HP laptop to High Performance in the mean time by chance.

Reading in Windows 8 homegroup issue? thread about the similar glitches of HP power settings, I wonder which one is the solution to culprit.

Cheers.

Archived