IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

need to delete Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus completely

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK Ghot,

A screenshot for each minidump file (each line on the upper pane highlighted each screenshot) will reveal the reasons of the other 3 bluescreens.

All of the causes seems to be generated by MS files plus an encryption software for XP.

I would strongly recommend to upgrade your XP from Service Pack 2 to Service Pack 3.

Cheers.

Seriously? Install the service Pack 3 directly without installing other security holes and vulnerabilities.?

And what about the first install the update from Windows? Should install the security updates first, service Pack 3 ? And how should I do this and there is a problem updating Windows?

Does this mean that he should install the service Pack 3 manually? Perhaps there is a risk installing this service?

MS's Windows Updates sometimes are dependent on the previous Windows Updates.

Support by MS for XP sp2 has ended on 13/07/2010

I would update to Service Pack 3 from WU, if it fails then try manually and then update the availablle rest.

There were some glitches when updating to sp3 for certain configurations, and even some solutions have been explained in this Forum. HERE.

It has been very long time that Service Pack 3 is used for XP and MS is supporting only XP sp3 untill 08/04/2014, so what is the risk for installing this service at this time should be asked to MS.

Cheers.

Well I've installed the Service Pack 3 manually, and this package has been installed successfully then I've visited Windows Update Center, and I've got to install the updates normally! But after installing all these updates, it seems there was another problem with the installation of Windows media player 11 ..!

So I do not know what's going on there, and probably this is a minor problem and should be done to fix this problem so I can watch the live broadcast .... :mrgreen: :-D:lol::-)

Hi Ghot!

I am most curious as to why you resisted the SP3?

You may want to see if the Win Media player 11 is supported by your OS (as you have just updated to SP3 which will not be supported for too much longer)

You may have to use an earlier version of the media player?

I am only giving you some ideas on possibilities as I never ran XP.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

yes. Let's see whether the Windows Media player that supports my operating system or not ..

I am now using Windows Media player 9 and I want to do upgrade to the latest version for the XP system but there is a message telling me that there is a problem installing this thing.

Archived