IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

need to delete Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus completely

i know your running NFW 2

Hi Ghot,

i know your running V2 the error message is telling you it cannot run V3, which your system would have downloaded but has failed because of a problem, which is detailed, but not shown in your screenshot.

It would also be usefull to know what version of XP and what Service pack your running.

On the Microsoft ASP.net site your EXACT error message, has been posted and answered back in 2008.

Roy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ghot!

If you are seeing Windows generated Blue Screens then there is definitely a problem with your OS. I am not reflecting on all the posts in this thread but making a statement. I am curious if you have the original system disc that came with your machine?

No, my problem is not with net framework

3 - caused the error message with net framework

So which is it?

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

P.S. I think Roy is right at least partially.

No. This is the first time showing the blue screen of this type says, "should disable your anti virus or remove it" and this indicates that this is because of this program and it not because of any other program so I want a solution.

And I do not have the Windows CD.

What causes this error message? Certainly is your Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus program Which causes many issues.

Hi Ghot,

Please go to C:\Windows to check whether there is Minidump folder. If yes, please send this folder to us so that our programmers can look into it.

Please also download the test tool from http://wikisend.com/download/108040/GetInfo.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click Save report to Desktop. Send us this report IObit_Debug_Info.txt so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Hi Ghot!

No. This is the first time showing the blue screen of this type says, "should disable your anti virus or remove it" and this indicates that this is because of this program and it not because of any other program so I want a solution.

And I do not have the Windows CD.

What causes this error message? Certainly is your Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus program Which causes many issues.

My understanding is that you no longer have ASC with AV installed.

This is not a windows BSOD error! (That is what scrd01 means by this: "I HAVE NEVER HEARD OFF ANY MESSAGE TELLING YOU TO DISSABLE YOUR AV, thats just plain wrong"). Please describe "blue screen of this type" If you can capture it in a screenshot that would be helpful!

There is also a big possibility here of Malware!:twisted: You may consider going through the malware removal process... I strongly encourage you to! If you wish to eliminate this possibility... please follow these guidelines. Make sure to post both of the DDS logs. If you do this one of us will move the logs and open a new thread for you in the malware removal section, while temporarily closing this thread while you complete the process. The behaviour of this "blue screen" is a prime example of what a trojan downloader would do. I hope you have not in fact shut off any protections.

What is your current protection anyway? Nothing is listed in your member profile.

We all want a solution for you Ghot!:wink:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi Ghot,

Please go to C:\Windows to check whether there is Minidump folder. If yes, please send this folder to us so that our programmers can look into it.

Please also download the test tool from http://wikisend.com/download/108040/GetInfo.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click Save report to Desktop. Send us this report IObit_Debug_Info.txt so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

done>>

http://www.mediafire.com/?7wlssv1bngzgbs9

Hi Ghot,

After analyzing the minidump file, our programmer confirmed this BSOD was caused by driver a2ddax86.sys.

Do you have Emsisoft Anti-Malware installed as we found this file is for Emsisoft Anti-Malware? Please turn off its real-time protection or uninstall it and then reinstall Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013 to see whether your situation is better.

Hi Ghot,

After analyzing the minidump file, our programmer confirmed this BSOD was caused by driver a2ddax86.sys.

Do you have Emsisoft Anti-Malware installed as we found this file is for Emsisoft Anti-Malware? Please turn off its real-time protection or uninstall it and then reinstall Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013 to see whether your situation is better.

yeah, Thanks for submitting the file to the programmers and I hope that solved my problem as soon as possible ... :mrgreen:

and I don’t have Emsisoft Anti-Malware installed on my system!!

So I use a portable scanner.(emsisoft emergency kit) And I still get the same blue screen when using this scanner.

So Bring me a quick solution. :lol:

There is no easy fix apparently. You must run the DDS in my other spots and post the logs. We need to see... do you want to fix this or what???

S P O T S / P O S T S.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

yep, let’s do.

My understanding is that you no longer have ASC with AV installed.

This is not a windows BSOD error! (That is what scrd01 means by this: "I HAVE NEVER HEARD OFF ANY MESSAGE TELLING YOU TO DISSABLE YOUR AV, thats just plain wrong"). Please describe "blue screen of this type" If you can capture it in a screenshot that would be helpful!

There is also a big possibility here of Malware!:twisted: You may consider going through the malware removal process... I strongly encourage you to! If you wish to eliminate this possibility... please follow these guidelines. Make sure to post both of the DDS logs. If you do this one of us will move the logs and open a new thread for you in the malware removal section, while temporarily closing this thread while you complete the process. The behaviour of this "blue screen" is a prime example of what a trojan downloader would do. I hope you have not in fact shut off any protections.

What is your current protection anyway? Nothing is listed in your member profile.

We all want a solution for you Ghot!:wink:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

No. I'm sure that this is a windows BSOD error... and

And this is the first time I see a blue screen of this type, however I still get this kind of blue screen.

Perhaps your program is the main problem for the 3 types of blue screen.! I have some information about it but how to capture the blue screen error??

& Unfortunately I do not have any protection software installed on my system

I've installed Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus but when I try to access Windows Updates page and getting an error message, however I've removed the program! And still runs in the background?

And how to remove it completely? Is there a tool to delete it completely?

And Windows Firewall "tells me that there is a program that uses it will, monitor yourself?

Hello! Did you delete the file registry's? if not download http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

If you deleted the file registry's and you still cannot uninstall go to start type MSCONFIG click startup disable AS and look for a way to uninstall it ;)

How do I do this exactly? :!:

Hi Ghot,

If you mean screenshots, it is explained in Manage Screenshots and Attachments in the Forum post in USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread.

Start BluScreenView program and it will show you automatically the bluescreen errors which you can take a screenshot showing as much as possible of the columns. If all is not shown (seen), take another screenshot for the unseen part as a second image.

Cheers.

Archived