IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Asc Pro V.5 Bug

Maragato

I was using ASC PRO V.5

Suddenly the uninstall function started to show me only about 15 installed softwares for selection to Uninstall. I have a lot more of softwares installed :)

I related this bug to the IOBIT Support 2 months ago.

Nothing until now. They said they are working on :)

Did anyone experienced this kind of problem?

Regards.

Hi Maragato,

Please send a PM to Cicely giving all the details of your PC and security softwares you are using including all IObit softwares used by you.

Also, please fill in the OS + Computer Details section in your User CP, so the users of Forum can be more helpful.

Cheers.

I was using ASC PRO V.5

Suddenly the uninstall function started to show me only about 15 installed softwares for selection to Uninstall. I have a lot more of softwares installed :)

If you have Windows-7,

how many programs does the W-7 'Programs and Features' Uninstaller, in Control-Panel, List?

They should be similar.

If they are not in the W-7 'P&F' list, then they are Not the type programs that can be listed by this type Uninstaller program,

Or they have been disabled somehow.

I hope you did not Remove them with the 'Cloned-files remover'? :???:

Hi Maragato

Could you please provide a screenshoot?

By me the IObit uninstall program shows 100 programs available for uninstall.

Therefore I think that it is more probable that your problem is localized to your machine - perhaps the settings or possibly a Clean Install of the program would take care of the problem for you, if it is related to some leftovers left by prevous installs.

The control panel by me shows 103 and so does Revo Uninstaller - I haven't pinpointed the 3 missing programs yet, but I am fairly sure that SP3 for XP was one of them (I would not uninstall that anyway :-) )

Cheers

solbjerg

I was using ASC PRO V.5

I related this bug to the IOBIT Support 2 months ago.

Nothing until now. They said they are working on :)

Did anyone experienced this kind of problem?

Regards.

Archived