IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Licenses expired

I have a registered version of Game Booster 3. A few days ago my old motherboard died and I had to replace it re-installing Windows and all software.

When I re-installed Game Booster and tried to register it I got a message that I had exceeded the allowable installations. I am not trying to add more computers to the two I have (including the new rebuild) so I think I am completely legal. I went to the IOBIT website and tried to get support. I filled out the form to email support but for some reason the screen keeps going blank everytime I select Game Booster as the product to email support about. I am unable to get through to them to resolve the issue.

How can I get this resolved please.

Thanks

John

Just my opinion but.....

You would probably be better off not using the old registered version and going with the 3.5 beta. It is much better.....

Personally, I would go with this option, masterblaster always has good advice about Game Booster

All the best, woz of oz

Archived