IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Remove sites from Security Defense

johnsteffins

Hi johnsteffins... welcome to the Iobit forums!

This is a movement post. I am moving your thread/post out of the Malware Removal section as it is restricted for most users/members. The section you posted in is dedicated to individuals who are having infection removed by a trained individual.

This movement doesn't address the content of your post, but will allow all the members of the forum to post on it.:wink:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

How do I remove the sites from Security Defense instead of ASC always putting them in a Blocked or Protected mode? I no longer want to see them when I run my scans.

I think this is the same question that was answered in this forum-thread ?

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=13834

Short answer is that 'they should Not be removed', because we need to see the list of what is being blocked by the app. ;-)

BTW - You do Not need to run the 'Security-defense' utility every time you run ASC.

Remove the check-mark to deactivate those that do not need to be run as often.

All that should be determined by how often the computer is used and what it is used For. :wink:

Archived