IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

recording not working

Today i wanted to see what this FPS thing was, I found out that i chould record my screen, and play my game at the same time, I said to myself Cool!. so I turned FPS on and i saw the keys you had to press to start recording, so I switched to gaming mode l started my game and in the top left corner I saw my cerrent fps, so I pressed Ctrl+alt+v and next to the FPS meter it said recording, so I said Ok, and i started to play my game, after about 2 min. later I stoped recording, closed my game and went to the FPS folder and there was NOTHING THERE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:oops::?:cry: by the way the game that i wanted to record is Need For Speed World.

im glad u like it but, if you are having issues with it then try this its MUCH better http://www.ezvid.com/

Thanks,

but I thought 'EZVid' Only did video-capture,

Not Audio Also?

(other than microphone-audio, that is?)

Does it record software generated Sound?

Which is the problem I'm having with EE-4 right now.

I've not tried many of the setting options yet though.

What do mean by "glitches" ?

I've found EE-4 to be complete and the options for videos all work great,

and it appears to be detecting the Audio but will not do audio play-back with videos?

I'm going to try some other video viewers and see if audio works using those,

because EE-4 seems to be recording, just no sound playback.

I installed EZVid and just had a quick look at it.

I've not found anyway to set the options needed though?

So far, EE-4 looks like a much better (complete) program, if I can get the Audio to work.

Archived