IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

registration prob

Jenni

Not with ASC but with another program. I installed a program and registered it. But every time ASC runs it wipes out the registration and the program won't work. Is there a way to protect the registration so that ASC doesn't think it's junk and delete it?

Thanks

Jenni

If you look in your setings you will see ignore list. You may be able to enter the relevant item in this list, and it will be skipped during the scans.

Also, when you post, it is better if you post in the forum for your particular version of asc eg,, asc 4, 5 or 6. Also state which version you are using.

The Iobit forum is really good for user assistance, but it makes it easier if the post is in the relevant forum.

I hope this helps

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

I have moved your thread to the Advanced SystemCare 5 section (but I guess that's obvious :lol: )

Not with ASC but with another program. I installed a program and registered it. But every time ASC runs it wipes out the registration and the program won't work. Is there a way to protect the registration so that ASC doesn't think it's junk and delete it?

Thanks

As Scannan has said, you will need to put the item or items in the Ignore list.

What is the name of the software? another member might also use it and know which item or items you need to put in the Ignore list.

Here is something you could try which should find what Advanced SystemCare is deleting to cause the software to become unregistered.

• Launch Advanced SystemCare

• Do a Scan and Repair as usual.

• Exit Advanced SystemCare

Immediately launch the software and register it

• Exit the software

Immediately launch Advanced SystemCare and do a Scan but do not Repair yet

• In the Privacy Sweep section click on problems

• Find any items that look to be related to the software, they should all be if you didn't use any other software.

• Right click on the items and select Ignore this problem

• After ignoring the problems, click on Repair

All the best, woz of oz

And, even though I'm obviously still in the wrong pigeonhole. I looked in the ignore list - can't find anything in Spyware, Registry or System Opt. In cookies there's a long list of cookies to delete, which obviously haven't been deleted even though I run ASC at least once a day. V confusing!

Ignore List

I have moved you back to the ASC General Discussions section (hope you don't suffer from motion sickness :lol: )

Thanks, sorry. Actually I'm still on ASC 3 - archaeological eh? I didn't like the later versions, they all got too complicated, too many bits all over the place. Even though I have to put up with a nag screen all the time

2 in 2 days that's unusual

....I looked in the ignore list - can't find anything in Spyware, Registry or System Opt......

The items won't appear in the Ignore list until you put them there and to do that you should follow the full procedure I listed in my previous post.

When you get to these steps you are adding the items to the Ignore list and Advanced SystemCare won't delete them again

• In the Privacy Sweep section click on problems

• Find any items that look to be related to the software, they should all be if you didn't use any other software.

• Right click on the items and select Ignore this problem

All the best, woz of oz

Archived