IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

back beta testing with you for the 4th time

jgorow

just downloaded the new beta of ultimate, was beta testing asc6 previously, and before that asc with antivirus, my 1st beta test I did with you was asc 5. before installing the beta of ultimate, I uninstalled the beta of asc 6, couldnt do a deep uninstall because the uninstaller uninstalled along with asc 6, just started the initial antivirus update of ultimate, big file - 100megs. gonna try and do a deep clean after that to wipe out all traces of asc 6. will keep you posted of any issues or bugs that i might find, just as I have done in the past with the previous beta tests I participated in. I must say, in the past 2 years I have been with you, the product has really evolved and keeps getting better and better.

just downloaded the new beta of ultimate, was beta testing asc6 previously, and before that asc with antivirus, my 1st beta test I did with you was asc 5. before installing the beta of ultimate, I uninstalled the beta of asc 6, couldnt do a deep uninstall because the uninstaller uninstalled along with asc 6, just started the initial antivirus update of ultimate, big file - 100megs. gonna try and do a deep clean after that to wipe out all traces of asc 6. will keep you posted of any issues or bugs that i might find, just as I have done in the past with the previous beta tests I participated in. I must say, in the past 2 years I have been with you, the product has really evolved and keeps getting better and better.

For future reference I believe if you download the standalone version of the uninstaller it won't uninstall when you uninstall ASC whatever.

Archived