IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Ignore List

Hi jumiclads,

After Scan, click on Registry Fix on the left pane and then right-click on the item(s) on the right pane to open the right-click menu.

Then clicking on "Ignore" will put the item(s) in relevant Ignore List.

You can go to Ignore List by clicking on More Settings (third figure on the right at the top right of the GUI)=> Settings...=>Settings window=>click Ignore List=>click relevant tab.

Cheers.

Thanks, would you believe that I actually tried that before I asked the question . There were no tick boxes next to each item and right click never did anything. Tried again now and everything is there. Weird to say the least. I have restarted a few times since asking though so maybe there was a problem that fixed itself.

Hi jumiclads,

After Scan, click on Registry Fix on the left pane and then right-click on the item(s) on the right pane to open the right-click menu.

Then clicking on "Ignore" will put the item(s) in relevant Ignore List.

You can go to Ignore List by clicking on More Settings (third figure on the right at the top right of the GUI)=> Settings...=>Settings window=>click Ignore List=>click relevant tab.

Cheers.

As I recall it also works that way in System Optimization. Doesn't that right click thingy work the same way for all categories in Care that you want to exclude items from during the scan?

For System Optimization yes, but not all of them Buddahfan, specially with the one below.

Not having the ignoring of the rest is acceptable though.

I have noticed that Internet Boost items do not have this function.

I would strongly suggest to IObit to include "ignoring" for Internet Boost problems.

For example : I would like to keep my TTL (Time To Live) at a different value than 64, or ignore some of the animations which are seen as a problem there. :roll:

Cheers.

For System Optimization yes, but not all of them Buddahfan, specially with the one below.

Not having the ignoring of the rest is acceptable though.

I have noticed that Internet Boost items do not have this function.

I would strongly suggest to IObit to include "ignoring" for Internet Boost problems.

For example : I would like to keep my TTL (Time To Live) at a different value than 64, or ignore some of the animations which are seen as a problem there. :roll:

Cheers.

You have my vote on this one.:smile:

I believe there are also options avialable with "Startup Optimizaton"

Archived