IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Yesyesyesyes!

cmjf0013

I am going this friday for a follow up for an amazing job, tleast its amazing for where I live at I am currently looking for several different things the 1 that I am 1 advice on from you all is what PC buy, what operating system should I get

and I am looking for around 300 or less!! Advice would be awesome, and for anybody wondering I got hacked on my old pc so its gone I cnt connect to the internet but Its under my own control now <3

I am going this friday for a follow up for an amazing job, tleast its amazing for where I live at I am currently looking for several different things the 1 that I am 1 advice on from you all is what PC buy, what operating system should I get

and I am looking for around 300 or less!! Advice would be awesome, and for anybody wondering I got hacked on my old pc so its gone I cnt connect to the internet but Its under my own control now <3

Sorry, but you will Not find a Good (new) computer for under $300. :-?

even if you assemble it yourself.

You may get lucky and find a used one, that needs repair, for that price. ;-)

By 'Good' I mean: a late-model Motherboard, Multicore CPU, at least 4GB RAM, late-model Graphics-card,

case with later port types (usb-3, etc.) and enough cooling-fans, etc.

Personally I buy the components from Newegg and eBay, and assemble them. That way I get exactly what I want with No compromizes.

If by chance you mean one of those Dang little 'Lap-Warmers'? I Know Nothing! :lol:

I'm actually on my cell I got my email back with that got my password I found out a few things about what the guy was looking for, I told wozofoz what I had to do, would you like me to send you what I sent him? Or tell you the outcome?

Edit: I mean Cell PHONE, I just got a new andriod lol

Yea np give me a few Ill copy and past, he has yet to reply to this last one but hes busy Im sure

Who is he? Why don't you just change your password CJ from your android? Or you could create a new entity/profile? We can see much... we ain't stupid:shock:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

By he I mean wozofoz and I was talking about the message, as for the guy whobhacked me its done my computers no longer connected to the internet

Oh yea and Im cj, my names corey michael james fischer, hense cmjf0013 <3 I changed it though and I got my email and fb back lol

I just got it to connect

I had a different message typed up Melvin, BUT I just got my wifi to connect now, I'm REALLY slow, but is there anything I should do right now? I CAN boot up just fine, I have been able too, and I can't find the virus anywhere, avg and the like don't pull ANYTHING up so that's good...

The problem I was having, I hadn't tried today to get on till just now, and it finally connected, but its running slower than I have ever had it go, but Its using SO MUCH memory right now to be online, over 310 mbs actually, and thats with ONLY one tap open, and nothing else but bs.player running. but I'm not too worried about this right now, but with the recent attacks, and the fact that I can still connect, should I reinforce my firewall? and do you think I should post my results of the virus scan to see if yall can see traces of the loveletter virus that I am not catching?

it was registering as some sort of a trojan btw.

btw, thank you Mel, it seems I have somebody lookign out after me i appreciate that, just sucks that I have to have somebody looking out after me because something I did :cry: I am so stupid for this, I know what I did too, I downloaded a file after avg said google MAY be a fake, I fiugred it was google, how can somebody impersonate the site, and the resulting site that I clicked on was the only one it dispayed, the rest were about something stupid and realty...

OH yea, and somethings still accessing internet when I'm idle, no firefox running, should I block all traffic access with avg firewall? (after I activate it atleast)

Archived