IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

trojan.win32/agent; cannot reboot PC

Step 1 - Clean Temporary Files:

Completed but when as system rebooted, my screen fizzled and shut down and could only open in safe mode

Step 2 - IObit Malware Fighter log

I click on it, nothing happens

I right click and select open and nothing happens

Step 3 - Step 3 - DDS by sUBs

Did this but only the dds.txt file opened when I double clicked.

I searched for it and it's not there

Hi jkwiesberg

Have you in your folder options chosen to have "hidden system files shown"?

Or other relevant hidden files shown?

Cheers

solbjerg

Step 1 - Clean Temporary Files:

Completed but when as system rebooted, my screen fizzled and shut down and could only open in safe mode

Step 2 - IObit Malware Fighter log

I click on it, nothing happens

I right click and select open and nothing happens

Step 3 - Step 3 - DDS by sUBs

Did this but only the dds.txt file opened when I double clicked.

I searched for it and it's not there

Hello and welcome to IOBit Forums. My name is Dave. I will be helping you out with your particular problem on your computer.

1. I will be working on your Malware issues. This may or may not solve other issues you have with your machine.

2. The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine.

3. If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to ask.

4. Please DO NOT run any other tools or scans while I am helping you.

5. It is important that you reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.

6. Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.

7. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.

If you can't access the internet with your infected computer you will have to download and transfer any programs to the computer you're using now and transfer them to the infected computer with a CD-RW or a USB storage device. I prefer a CD because a storage device can get infected. If you use a storage device hold the shift key down while inserting the USB storage device for about 10 secs. You will also have to transfer the logs you receive back to the good computer using the same method until we can get the computer back on-line.

Save these instructions so you can have access to them while in Safe Mode.

Please click here to download AVP Tool by Kaspersky.

• Save it to your desktop.
  • Reboot your computer into SafeMode. You can do this by restarting your computer and continually tapping the F8 key until a menu appears. Use your up arrow key to highlight SafeMode then hit enter.
  • Double click the setup file to run it.
  • Click Next to continue.
  • Accept the License agreement and click on next.
  • It will, by default, install it to your desktop folder. Click Next.
  • It will then open a box There will be a tab that says Automatic scan.
  • Under Automatic scan make sure these are checked.

• Hidden Startup Objects
  • System Memory
  • Disk Boot Sectors.
  • My Computer.
  • Also any other drives (Removable that you may have)

Leave the rest of the settings as they appear as default.

•Then click on Scan at the to right hand Corner.

•It will automatically Neutralize any objects found.

•If some objects are left un-neutralized then click the button that says Neutralize all

•If it says it cannot be neutralized then choose the delete option when prompted.

•After that is done click on the reports button at the bottom and save it to file name it Kas.

•Save it somewhere convenient like your desktop and just post only the detected Virus\malware in the report it will be at the very top under Detected post those results in your next reply.

Note: This tool will self uninstall when you close it so please save the log before closing it.

Archived