IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASCv6 pro issue [SOLVED]

MrGuss

I have purchased ASCv6 Pro on 11-02-2012. I have been off and on the computer and just noticed that its converted back over to free with pro services that i can use but nothing can be change. When i go to click or mod the scan settings of a pro feature it wants me to upgrade, but I already did. Thats where i am comfused its only been pro for about 2weeks, its all so fully updated to the current version. :?

hi MrGuss

Welcome to the forum.

Have you inserted your username and the recieved licence code into the "Manage License" box?

Cheers

solbjerg

I have purchased ASCv6 Pro on 11-02-2012. I have been off and on the computer and just noticed that its converted back over to free with pro services that i can use but nothing can be change. When i go to click or mod the scan settings of a pro feature it wants me to upgrade, but I already did. Thats where i am comfused its only been pro for about 2weeks, its all so fully updated to the current version. :?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived