IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Renewing Liscense [SOLVED]

Devin620

I cliked on to renew my liscense, which is up in 5 days. I enter my liscense # and go to pay. I also have a copy of Advance System Care 6 CD Backup in cart.

There is no way to rtemove it from cart.

I clicked on manage liscense, now it has liscense Free and no liscense code??

Why and what can I do??

I do not want tp pay full price.

Thanks in advance

Hi Devin620... welcome to the Iobit forums!

I cliked on to renew my liscense, which is up in 5 days. I enter my liscense # and go to pay. I also have a copy of Advance System Care 6 CD Backup in cart.

There is no way to rtemove it from cart.

I clicked on manage liscense, now it has liscense Free and no liscense code??

Why and what can I do??

I do not want tp pay full price.

Thanks in advance

Please describe... was this a prompt from within AdvancedSystemCare to renew your license? Or was it an external email?

So you are saying that you had some days left on your license and you went to renew it... but there was a

copy of Advance System Care 6 CD Backup in cart.
Then you left that window because you didn't want this "Advance System Care 6 CD" in your cart and didn't want to purchase it. Now... you find your license is completely invalid and your ASC 6 has reverted to free?

I don't think I'm even close to getting this right... will you please explain further so that help can be offered?:smile:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

There was no prompt from Advance System Care nor an external email.

When you open Advance System Care on the lower right corner there is manage License. I clicked it and it said 5 days left.

I went to the websiote to see something,while there I went to renew licesne. I piut my license number in and then went to purchase. In the cart was Advance system care and a copy of Advance System Care 6 CD Backup.

Then I left that window because I didn't want this "Advance System Care 6 CD" in your cart and didn't want to purchase it. Now... you find your license is completely invalid and your ASC 6 has reverted to free?

You had it almost correct.

I went to Advance site this morning, I went to purchase Thanksgiving special, Advancer SystemCare 6 PRO, price $14.77. This includes additional support for 2 PC's.

If I go to purchase this. There is also a copy of CD in the cart at an additional cost. I see no way to remove the CD from cart?

I hope I explained the problem so you can understand it?

Thanks

Doug

P.S.

In my cart now I have: Advanced SystemCare pro v6

Electronic 1 12.97 USD 12.97 USD

Advanced SystemCare PRO v6 (3 PC with EBook)

Electronic 1 14.77 USD 14.77 USD

IObit Backup CD

Physical 1 9.99 USD 9.99 USD

The original renew for $12.97 is still in there?

I would like to purchase just the special for $14.77 with support for 2 more PC's No CD.

Hi Devin620.

Thank you for your clarification.:-)

I am having difficulty finding the page location with the special offers.

Can you please copy and paste the link out of your browser into a post so we may see if we can assist?

Thanks!

Sincerely.

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

EDIT: Nevermind I found it... give me a few minutes... it is here.

Archived