IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Pop up adds on ASC 6 Pro

julio99

Hi julio

Which version do you use?

ASC 6.0.7.160 or the newest ASC 6.08.182

I use the first mentioned Pro version and do not get the pop-up you mention.

What precisely is happening - please in verbose descrption.

Cheers

solbjerg

I got this pop up add on the bottom right of my screen advertising Android free security from Iobit. Is this an everyday boot pop-up or is there a way to stop it. I am using ASC 6 Pro and shouldn't be subjected to pop-up adds.

Hi julio

Which version do you use?

ASC 6.0.7.160 or the newest ASC 6.08.182

I use the first mentioned Pro version and do not get the pop-up you mention.

What precisely is happening - please in verbose descrption.

Cheers

solbjerg

I have rebooted twice since the pop up and thank god, no more adds. If you open ASC 6 to the interface and go to the top right corner and click more settings and then click "Iobit Online" you will see a page that has at the very top . I am enclosing a Snip of the add which at the time was about 1/3 the size of the full screen shot I'm enclosing. I haven't seen it since the first boot, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. Version 6.08.170

hi julio

So, it is an online advertisement from Iobit that you can see if you click on a command that brings you to Iobit online?

You can choose to see other IObit products there if you want to also!

Ok, - I wouldn't call that an undesired pop-up??

Or have I misunderstood your posts?

Cheers

solbjerg

I have rebooted twice since the pop up and thank god, no more adds. If you open ASC 6 to the interface and go to the top right corner and click more settings and then click "Iobit Online" you will see a page that has at the very top . I am enclosing a Snip of the add which at the time was about 1/3 the size of the full screen shot I'm enclosing. I haven't seen it since the first boot, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. Version 6.08.170

You are all misunderstanding me. I just installed Iobit ASC6 yesterday. This morning, when I booted up an add pop up about 1/3 of the size of the DEMO ADD that I sent you for viewing purposes poped up in the tray corner and yes it is from Iobit. Do you understand now. That add sent you is almost identical to the pop up I got. That is why I used it to show you. No big deal guys. I haven't seen it since and I rebooted just to see, so unless it starts popping up again, forget about it. Bitdefender and nero do the same thing when you purchase stuff from them. They'll send you a quick pop up to get you to buy their product, but as long as they don't pester I don't fret about it. I was just asking if anybody had ever seen it.

Archived