IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Turbo Boost and ICS Shutdown

ld762n

Why isn't some of the hard coded things in ASC6 not optional? I have my system interconnected in such a way that I need ICS (Internet Connection Sharing) to stay running at all times. I have suggested that this be an option instead of hard coding it. If I remember correctly it was an option before when I was using Turbo Boost. However now it is hard coded thus giving me less flexibility from the program. Yes I know that ICS does effect system speed and performance. However in my instance I do need it to run at all times however with certain things I need to boost up my performance on the comp. So I'm left with the don't use Turbo Boost option. Not sure how the code reads but I would think that it should be relatively easy to shift it from hard coded to an option.

Archived