IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can't Register on Laptop

Dovah

I can't seem to get Protected Folder Pro to register on my laptop. (error message: "The license code has been activated for maximum PC's and cannot be used. Please purchase another license for this PC")

I installed and registered it on my desktop with the code i received in email. The code doesn't work on my laptop. Can it only be used on 1 PC?

Hi Dovah;88625

If you purchased a license for only one PC (default), then it could only be used for the one originally registered on.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

I can't seem to get Protected Folder Pro to register on my laptop. (error message: "The license code has been activated for maximum PC's and cannot be used. Please purchase another license for this PC")

I installed and registered it on my desktop with the code i received in email. The code doesn't work on my laptop. Can it only be used on 1 PC?

Archived