IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit Registry Defrag Issue.

Shade_Koopa

Every time I run my full deep scan of my laptop, registry defrag always shows 1problem. It is the same problem that appears in the scan. Iobit then goes in boot defrag mode and tries to fix the problem. Some of the defrag is successful and some of the defrag is failed. Then when my laptop boots up, it get the quick blue sceen of death before my laptop goes into repair mode. It says it could not boot up and goes back to my last known configuration.

Why does my boot registry defrag only succeed in some of the areas and fails the others? Why does my system always have to do a repair mode after my boot registry defrag?

Why do you keep performing the same procedure, when you know that it causes a problem. Obviously your computer does not like what is happening, So therefore you should stop doing it.

Firstly, you should disable Deep scan in your registry fix settings. Deep Scan is not recommended for normal operations. It should only be used when serious problems arise that require a deeper registry clean.

Registry defrag is not necessary every time you scan. I myself only do a registry defrag twice a year or if I find my performance changing considerably.

Also, it is unnecessary to do a boottime defrag every time you boot, and indeed it only causes unnecessary wear on the drive. It is only required to move system files or active files which cannot be moved while the pc is operating. So unless you have a drastic shortage of space or your machine is very slow, I recommend that you only do a bootime defrag when required or once a month.

Disabling the Deep Scan should solve your present problem.

Alright, so deep clean is not necessary for normal use. I already know only to defrag my system once a month or so.

I have disable deep clean and uncheck the registry defrag from my scan when I need to clean the pc.

I should no longer have any problems correct?

Archived