IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Updates.....

clayp

clayp

Further to Melvins question, it is not very helpful to simply say "My program wont downnload and install updates".... so please complete the system information in your CP Users panel, to enable us to assist you.

In the meantime you should look at this thread as it is devoted to your issue and may enable you to solve your problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bdl,

IObit Uninstaller 2.4.6.322 is a stand alone program and ASC6 will not update the Toolbox inclusive IObit Uninstaller to above mentioned version.

In fact, at the moment ASC 6 is not designed to regularly update any program in the Toolbox unless there is a necessity because of a serious bug.

Cheers.

Hi bdl,

IObit Uninstaller 2.4.6.322 is a stand alone program and ASC6 will not update the Toolbox inclusive IObit Uninstaller to above mentioned version.

In fact, at the moment ASC 6 is not designed to regularly update any program in the Toolbox unless there is a necessity because of a serious bug.

Cheers.

OK and how remove(uninstall) the IObit Uninstaller from Toolbox :?:

Hi bdl... Welcome here!

OK and how remove(uninstall) the IObit Uninstaller from Toolbox :?:

It is not currently possible to uninstall any of the tools from the ASC toolbox without removing ASC. The solution is to not use the tool.:wink:

If you have the stand-alone iobit uninstaller... then that is a different issue... REVO will do that.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

I have ASC PRO 6.1.9.221 when is new update (GB.3.5.6 still beta!,unistaller (toolbox still 2.4.3.215) !!!:?:

Hi bdl;89548

This thread is concerning ASC v6 and has nothing to do with GB 3.5.6 (still beta)!!!

The Iobit toolbox is not further developed (as a stand-alone software) in any Iobit softwares... there is no newer version. Razer now owns/controls GB (GameBooster).

Please see post number 5 here... I think I'm not understanding something.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi bdl;89548

This thread is concerning ASC v6 and has nothing to do with GB 3.5.6 (still beta)!!!

The Iobit toolbox is not further developed (as a stand-alone software) in any Iobit softwares... there is no newer version. Razer now owns/controls GB (GameBooster).

Please see post number 5 here... I think I'm not understanding something.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Ihave advanced System Care version v6.1.9.221 and it wont update..:roll:

Ihave advanced System Care version v6.1.9.221 and it wont update..:roll:

Hi Clay, I hope you are feeling better!

The details within your userCP are incomplete.

You appear to have the latest version of ASC Pro.

The update problem is associated with your network connection I believe.

What are your protection softwares... anti-virus, anti-malware/spyware, firewall, what is your version of Windows, is your machine networked?... etc.

Please describe further!:-D

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived