IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How can Action Center be turned OFF?

lenny10

Hi, I am trying to turn off Action Center since after doing the Scan/Repair it always advertises IoBit products missing! If I want to buy them thats fine but please don't push them on paying customers! Where is the option to turn off Action Center?

Thanks

Hi lenny10............

Hi, I am trying to turn off Action Center since after doing the Scan/Repair it always advertises IoBit products missing! If I want to buy them thats fine but please don't push them on paying customers! Where is the option to turn off Action Center?

Thanks

According to your user CP you are using the free version:

but please don't push them on paying customers!

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11399&d=1361245253

Live long and prosper!

-Sincerely

Mel

lenny10

I do not understand why you have adopted such a disrespectful attitude in your response to Melvin's post.

He has made a very valid point. Your issue is that as a paying customer, you do not wish to be shown advertisements for Iobit products. If however, you are not a paying customer, as your user CP says, then you have no issue.

If you are a paying customer, it would have been a simple matter to just say so.

As you have pointed out that you do not even pay attention to this forum setting CP, maybe you also do not pay attention to the rules of the Forum, so let me enlighten you. Disrespect of other Users will not be tolerated.

lenny10

I do not understand why you have adopted such a disrespectful attitude in your response to Melvin's post.

He has made a very valid point. Your issue is that as a paying customer, you do not wish to be shown advertisements for Iobit products. If however, you are not a paying customer, as your user CP says, then you have no issue.

If you are a paying customer, it would have been a simple matter to just say so.

As you have pointed out that you do not even pay attention to this forum setting CP, maybe you also do not pay attention to the rules of the Forum, so let me enlighten you. Disrespect of other Users will not be tolerated.

No disrespect meant. I simply asked for an answer. Yes I am a paying customer subscribing to ASC 6 Pro + AV. How does a paying customer turn AC off?

Mel

Lenny10 is referring to the Action Centre, which is a new feature in ASC 6, and not the Windows Action Centre. I think it is a bit confusing, and not the best name choice by Iobit.

Lenny10.

Thank you for the clarification, and for updatng your UserCP.

I do not have ASC with Action Centre myself, as I still Run the ASC6 Beta 3, so I am unable to assist. However, I am sure one of the users will reply shortly, but I will monitor the thread and if no solution is received, I will highlight the issue for you with Cicely, at Iobit.

EDIT: I have undeleted this post, as it may serve to clarify confusion regarding ASC Action Centre -v- Windows Action Centre

EDIT: You are absolutely right! enoskype

Hi lenny10, nice to see you as one of the first members around! :grin:

Thank you for updating your CP and sorry for the inconvenience caused to the old registered members!

I am not sure if IObit is going to put Action Center in the upcoming version of ASC Ultimate 6 (ASC Pro+AV), but at the moment it doesn't exist in the present version of ASC Ultimate 6, ie. ASC6 Pro +AV.

The Action Center in ASC6 Pro has been brought to the attention of IObit and we will see what will be the changes in the next release.

As far as I know, there is no possibility of turning off for Action Center of ASC6 Pro as of now.

Please keep following the thread, as I am sure the matter will be discussed more and IObit will consider the suggestions made about the Action Center.

Also, the name is confusing as there is a native Action Center of Windows. Such that, even our Moderator Mel is confused. :lol:

I agree that that this part of ASC needs a bit of attention.

Thanks for your understanding and cheers.:-)

Archived