IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter v2

itobe

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The database of Iobit Malware Fighter is not updated daily.The database should not just update daily but several times per day.

Hi Octavian,

It is decided by IObit that IMF db will be updated twice a week (Tuesdays and Fridays) and can be offline updated twice a week, and ASCU db will be updated several times a day and can be offline updated once a month. See NEWS & OFFERS section.

This certainly is appropriate and there is no need for a more frequent update of db by IMF.

Thank you and cheers.

Update 2-3 times a week is not enough for IObit Malware Fighter.

New threats appear every day, I suggest that the database needs to be updated daily.

Octavian,

Do you read the replies to you?

Please do not post for the sake of only just posting.

Take this as a warning!

Octavian

I suggest that you make a list of all your suggestions and put them in one post. It would be easier for Iobit to follow them and for users to comment, rather than having a new post for every suggestion. I am sure it would be greatly appreciated by all.

I also 100% agree with Scannan, and insist that you follow his advice.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...