IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Ram

Hi PandaCloud,

Is this the peak memory usage?

In my XP, IMF 1.7 RAM peak usage shows similar figure. (See the attached image.)

So, I understand that the RAM usage of IMF v2 is similar to IMF 1.7 and you suggest a decrease in that sense.

Please elaborate.

Cheers.

Hi PandaCloud,

Please check the real-time memory usage as you can see in my image, because a software such as IMF can use higher peak memory in the initialization, update or scanning phase. Afterwards it releases the memory it has used and in my case IMF 1.7 is using circa 1650 KB when waiting and PC is doing other tasks.

Unfortunalely I have dropped my laptop about 10 cms when leaving it on the table with Windows 8 and IMF 2 and most probably the hard disk is gone.:cry: The OS does not open. So I can't check IMF 2 RAM usage at the moment.

Cheers.

Hi PandaCloud and enoskype,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Also, thanks for enoskype's timely explanation.

I have reported the suggestion to our programmers. We will make improvements in the feature.

Welcome to receive more precious suggestions from all your guys.:-D

even higher

Hi All,

see my posting strange,

mines even higher comp had been on most of the day.

currently running at 23020k, will check back in a couple of hours

Roy

6hrs later 33636K

+1hr up another thousand gonna leave pc on all night see what happens

Archived