IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

USB adapter

gerlaria

Usb

Hi Gelaria,

not quite sure what you mean,

I have only ever been connected via USB,(belkin FD7053).

and have not had any problem.

please could you explain futher.

i also see you are running Avast8, it is possible there is a conflict between these programmes

REMEMBER this is a Beta version

I suspect Cicely will ask for more detail.

Roy

usb

Hi.

Wifi connector is a TP-Link, but can also be the memory multicard reader. In the log file get this:

[04-03-20-18] Start Scan USB Inserted: E: \

[04-03-20-18] Analyzed at URL: emupdate.avast.com

[04-03-20-18] Analyzed at URL: clouddownload.iobit.com

[04-03-20-19] Start Scan USB Inserted: E: \

[04-03-20-19] Start Scan USB Inserted: E: \

... And so on, in addition to other processes that are typical, until I put the USB Disk Guard off.

The card reader is generic.

Greetings.

Hi gelaria

I think that what may be happening is that because it is a wi-fi adapter, that when the wi-fi is polling/accessing, that it gives the appearance of switching on and off, and to the usb scanner this looks like a usb device being plugged in and out, and so it sees it as a new usb device each time and scans it. It is something which Iobit may need to look at.

Do you have this same issue when you plug in a usb memory stick.

gelaria

Thank you for the feedback. I think that as it does not happen with a usb memory stick, that my previous explanation is correct. I think that this is an isue which Iobit will wish to look at. You can send the problem directly to Iobit by email at.... support@iobit.com.... You can reference this thread in your email.

Archived