IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Help? (Scan: Performance Issue's)

Tauske

Alright, so everytime I scan my computer the Same(!) 1 performance issue always comes up, and it says repair but it never does, it will come up again even if I scan my computer immediately after again, so can someone tell me how to manually fix this since it's showing up as a Performance Issue?

"Boost Priority for Foreground Applications" [ForgroundLockTimeout]

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu199/Tauskepwns/ASCFOrumpost_zpsb0342725.png

i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu199/Tauskepwns/ASCFOrumpost_zpsb0342725.png

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

Go to:

• Advanced SystemCare

• Settings

• Logs & Backup

• Select a Log that should contain the changes to ForegroundLockTimeout and click on View Log (it will open in Notepad)

• Under [system Optimization] look for:

Modified HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\|ForegroundLockTimeout

If ForegroundLockTimeout was Modified then it might be that something else on your computer is changing the setting back again

If there is no record that ForegroundLockTimeout was Modified then it might be that something is preventing the modification.

I see in your user profile you wrote:

(Lots of Razer Products for Mouse Keyboards Headset ect.....)

Are any of those Razer Products running in the background ?

Is Razer GameBooster one of those products ?

Do you have any other 'tweaking' software installed ?

All the best, woz of oz

Hi Tauske,

Yes, the modification may be blocked or set back by your other program.

Please also download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper_20121228.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file ASC6_Info_File.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Welcome to the forum :smile:

Are any of those Razer Products running in the background ?

Is Razer GameBooster one of those products ?

Do you have any other 'tweaking' software installed ?

All the best, woz of oz

No, the only Razer products are as I stated, a Mouse, Headset & keyboard, I use the IObit booster built into Advanced System Care.

Also yeah none of the logs contained a "System Optimization" when I did a search, and I checked in 5 different log's so something must be preventing it I would assume?

Hi Tauske,

Yes, the modification may be blocked or set back by your other program.

Please also download the tool from ""

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file ASC6_Info_File.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Who do I send this to and via what method? :o

Attachments

You can attach the ZIP to your next post as long as it is less than 488 kb (a report should be)

See Screenshots and Attachments in the Forum in the thread USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS

If for some reason you can't attach it to a post then you can attach it to an email titled Attention Cicely and send it to support@iobit.com

Include a link to this thread.

All the best, woz of oz

Well I do thank you for your help Woz-Of-OZ.

Well I tried to upload it to this post 3 times and in each of the times I got "Upload failed" so I guess I will be going with option 2 and attaching it to an Email. Once again I thank you for your help. :]

Edit: Email has been sent to support@iobit.com

Hi all,

After looking into the information provided by Tauske, we find this value modified by System Optimization was reset back by some other application on Tauske's computer.

So to avoid this happen again, please add this item into the Ignore list of System Optimization.

Archived