IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Adobe Reader Alternative?

joe2cool

Hi always used 'Adobe Reader', mainly for viewing, saving & printing PDF Files, but recently I've got tired of all the updates & possible vulnerabilities. Was thinking of trying 'Foxit Reader' as an alternative & was wondering what people thought of it?

Or would you recommend another alternative?

Appreciate any help

Thx

Hi :smile:

I use STDU Viewer but it does not have plug-ins for your browser, since I use FireFox which can read PDFs online this is not a problem for me.

No editing of the document either.

With STDU Viewer you can also view other formats which are listed on the homepage and it is free for private use

There is a portable version so you can try it without installing it and see if it suits your needs

All the best, woz of oz

Hi always used 'Adobe Reader', mainly for viewing, saving & printing PDF Files, but recently I've got tired of all the updates & possible vulnerabilities. Was thinking of trying 'Foxit Reader' as an alternative & was wondering what people thought of it?

Or would you recommend another alternative?

Appreciate any help

Thx

Foxit PDF Reader is really good,I recommend it...

-Cowboy

• 4 months later...

Archived