IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to activate version from 0517 ?

Damned

Hi, IObit Team,

How to activate version from 0517 on PRO version ? After update my version is FREE....

Where Insert Key?

Thank's for reply

Damned

Image attached

This is a problem. I have previously commented about it on the forum. The reply was something like "good luck". Fortunately I had an older version of 6.0 Pro on my hard drive. I installed it entered my license and then intalled the update over it. No problem.

If you don't have an older version of ASC 6 Pro installer you might try the download at Softpedia. I don't know if it installs the Pro or is only offering a discount on the Pro version. In any case you shouldn't be any worse off than you are now.

No idea why IObit has done it this way with ASC; i.e, not offering an installer file of the Pro version. There whole update procedure for ASC is awful. I have complained about this for a long time. The idea that you have to use an installer file for minor updates or even to install a program is archaic. Companies like Bitdender download a small file for their products. You run it. it grabs the actual app from the Cloud downloads it and installs it.

Hi Damned and Buddahfan,

Sorry for my late reply. :oops:

Damned, the version of ASC you have mentioned is a trail verison that only can be used in 30 days. If you want to use the PRO verion, you have to manually activate it by useing the license code.

Buddahfan, many thanks for your feedback. I have written it down and will let our program team know for a serious consideration. :mrgreen:

Archived