IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

new member needs help with ASC registry cleaner

DebiWed

Hi I am running Advanced System Care 62 Pro. Everything seems to be running good except when I do a scan with the Register Cleaner, its telling me I have 1 problem with the MUI cache. When I hit start fixing (which I have run several times) it shows anywhere from 4-16 registry keys to be fixed. It says high level threats. So far it says its fixed 327, but the same ones keep showing up. What should I do? I have gotten rid of some programs since installing ASC but I still have it all in my recycle bin. Ty for any help with this problem. Debi

Welcome to the forum :smile:

When you write "high level threats" I guess you mean they are High Risk this means there is a high risk of there being a problem if you delete them.

I don't delete any High Risk items during normal cleanup, I would only ever delete them if I was sure they were causing a problem and only after making a backup of the registry.

Registry items are constantly being created so you will never get a totally 'clean' registry.

I suggest you un-tick Enable Deep Clean and not worry about those items

http://www.iobit.com/help/asc/images/docimg/care_04.png

See the thread Registry cleaner necessary! for a discussion on cleaning the registry

P.S. I moved your thread to the Advanced SystemCare 6 section

All the best, woz of oz

Hi DebiWed,

Welcome to our forums! :-D

To solve this issue, please follow the steps below:

1) Down Registry Fix.zip from the link below:

http://wikisend.com/download/322560/Registry Fix.zip

2) Extract the zipped file >> Double click Scantest.exe to run it.

If the issue still exists, please send the Scantest.log to us for further check.

Thank you.

Archived