IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Forgot password for Protected Folder. SOLUTION:[Please follow the procedure]

enoskype

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have activated PFTool.exe on safe mode in Windows 10 and it tells me it's not compatible with Windows 10. When I do a compatibility troubleshoot (not in safe mode) it tells me it's for Windows 8. Is a newer version of PFTool required?

Thanks

• 2 months later...
12 minutes ago, Scannan said:

Please read the previous posts in this Topic -(as you should have before posting)- as this issue has already been addressed.

I did read the repetitive posts/comments/responses; none of which gave an answer, other than the original .
Download page will not open in SafeMode. Instructions are in the incorrect order.

• Download the tool
  • Reboot in safe Mode
  • Run tool

Trying now to locate the downloaded tool.

9 minutes ago, Edward27821 said:

did read the repetitive posts/comments/responses; none of which gave an answer, other than the original .
Download page will not open in SafeMode. Instructions are in the incorrect order.

Of course they gave the answer. I even provided the PFTool.exe as an attachment. I also just tested the links (including the link in your post) and they all worked perfectly.

So, something on your end is preventing the download.

• 4 months later...