IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

some driver installs take hours ??

philadelphia37

:???: :?:when driver booster was installed it would say 13 updates needed... it ran approx 3 hrs and the percentage of installation would not pass 47%.. i cancelled installation of drivers n made sure i restored PC ... i tried again n i had to shut my Dell Windows XP sp3 desktop manually because it again seemed to stay at 47 % and i restarted it , n then it said i needed only 7 to update so figured 6 were updated , so i tried install the other 7 , but booster stops at 47% n ran about 2 hours n no display of progress past 47% . i then uninstalled n re-installed Driver Booster , n it still at 47 % at hour n a half.... can some of these drivers that have not been updated in approx 4 years since release of driver update take that long ..

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback.

To look into the issue, please run your Driver Booster again and see whether it can help you update the drivers successfully.

If the issue still remains, please download the tool from http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/InfoHelper.exe

Double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file DriverBooster_Log_Files.zip on your desktop.

Please send the zip file to support10@iobit.com with URL to this post.

Thanks for your patience. Looking forward to your reply.

Hi Leeman,

Please click Update button next to each outdated driver to update one driver a time. :grin:

If you need any help or have any questions while using Driver Booster, please feel free to post here. We would be more than happy to help our users.

Cheers

Archived