IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

system info showing wrong info

dev3

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

For the issue you mentioned, please download the demo from http://wikisend.com/download/265438/SystemInformation.exe

Then, please run this demo directly to see whether it shows th corrct system information.

Please let us know the results.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Although I've attached the screenshots, let's try this also :smile: The screenshots were the most recent.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

For the issue you mentioned, please download the demo from http://wikisend.com/download/265438/SystemInformation.exe

Then, please run this demo directly to see whether it shows th corrct system information.

Please let us know the results.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks a lot. This tool works. :mrgreen: Hey, but how to fix with the problem in the toolbox

• 2 weeks later...

Wromg info

Using ASC 7.0 pro with 80 trails left. But still the system information shows wrong info. Is there a newer version available that I am missing or is the solution still pending.As discussed above i downloaded the standalone system information and that works perfectly. But today i downloaded the tools from within the toolbox and that showed wrong information.:cry::cry::cry:

Using ASC 7.0 pro with 80 trails left. But still the system information shows wrong info. Is there a newer version available that I am missing or is the solution still pending.As discussed above i downloaded the standalone system information and that works perfectly. But today i downloaded the tools from within the toolbox and that showed wrong information.:cry::cry::cry:

unfortunately, no. Whenever you try to replace the toolbox tool, it won't work but standalone works. when replaced it downloads the old tool. I wish this is resolved asap.

Hi Guys,

Sorry for any inconvenience.

This issue will be solved in the next update of ASC v7. Thanks for your cooperation to help us look into the issue. Cheers.:mrgreen:

Yesterday I updated to version 7.0.6.364 and the System info still shows the wrong info. I have DirectX 11 whereas the Sys Info shows DirectX 4.0

Hi Aviator,

Sorry that we have not fixed the bug in the latest update ASC v7.0.6. It is a small update to solve a big bug, especially. And we will solve the bug you mentioned in a larger update. Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

Hi Aviator,

Sorry that we have not fixed the bug in the latest update ASC v7.0.6. It is a small update to solve a big bug, especially. And we will solve the bug you mentioned in a larger update. Thanks for your understanding.

As of now its only resolved in ASCU 7 b1

Hi Aviator,

No problem. Being retired I have alot of free time on my hands. I will just wait for the larger update.;-)

Archived