IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Guess I didn't understand. Still don't.

mahaffy

When v7 beta came on the scene, I asked if my license code could be used on it, and I was assured that it could. But it can't; I still, apparently, need to use it on v6 Ultimate Pro to use the malware option. But the website says my license code can be used on v7 Pro. Could someone please explain the differences to me? Will there be or is there a pro version of 7; will it have the malware app that 6 Ultimate Pro has?

Hi mahaffy,

Thanks for your feedback.

Certainly, the valid license code that you used on ASC V6 Procan be used on ASC v & Pro. But you may have some misundertanding about ASC and ASC Ultimate. ASC and ASC Ultimate are 2 different products that need different license codes. And Advanced SystemCare Ultimate not only includes all the ASC Pro features but also has the antivirus functions.

Thus, if your license code for ASC v6 Pro can not be used to activate ASC v7 Pro, please write to support@iobit.com and we will help you.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

So in other words, I (and many more of us) am waiting for ASC Pro Ultimate, and then my registration code will work?

Hi mahaffy,

Sure, it will work on the new released ASC Ultimate 7.

The ASC Ultimate 7 will be out in the end of this month.

Thank you.

Archived