IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Left Over ASC 6 Folder/s

Buddahfan

I did the regular install of ASC 7. It asked me if I wanted to remove ASC 6 and clicked okay or yes whatever it said.

Anyway ASC 7 appears to be working fine but I noticed the main ASC 6 folder and a bunch of files in it remain.

1 Is this how it is supposed to be? My guess would be no.

2. Can I just delete the ASC 6 folder and all the files in it or do I need to uninstall ASC 7 first and then manually clean all the remaining folders before reinstalling ASC 7?

Hi Buddahfan,

Thanks for your feedback.

Currently, you can remove the old folders for ASC v6 manually. I read your feedback about this issue on ASC v7 feedback thread.

As I mentioned, I will report your concerns for the old folders/files from ASC 6 are not removed completely to our product team for consideration. Perhaps, we should supply a choice for users to choose whether to remove these old folders/files of the old version when they update.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

Archived