IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Asc 7

Ashish Kumar

Asc 7  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi enoskype, Scannan and dev3,

@enoskype and Scannan, thanks for your suggestions. And yes, ASC will not be work as Metro app at least in recent years. ( I do not know what it will be in many many years. :mrgreen:)

Thanks for your understanding.

Here is the thoughts of Cicely on that subject above.

Find mine as below.

Coming back to your question, I don't want ASC 7 in Metro and I don't advice IObit to make a step on that direction.

The skin is more than enough, only it can be worked on and can be tried to make better looking Metro skin.

Hi Cicely,

I think the Metro skin is perfectly OK and what I have expected from IObit with respect to Metro.

Windows 8 is not suitable for seeing the multitasking operations in Metro mode and certainly that doesn't fit to ASC7.

Windows 8.1 is a bit better having 2 on one screen, but you have to have more than one monitor for watching, manipulating 4 task at the same time.

In short, please keep it as it is, as it will loose funcions if forced to work as a Metro App.

ASC is a geniune technical program to be kept as technical as it is and not a bloated Metro playground.

This is my opinion anyway.

All the best and cheers.

Below is the opinion of Scannan on that subject.

Hi Cicely

I agree fully with Enoskype on this item. Please keep ASC bloatfree and do not allow it to become a metro app or part metro app. Users would be much happier with a lean efficient ASC, and users who are fixated on Metro can get their fix with other programs.

Enough said?

Cheers.

Add some options

Here is the thoughts of Cicely on that subject above.

Find mine as below.

Coming back to your question, I don't want ASC 7 in Metro and I don't advice IObit to make a step on that direction.

The skin is more than enough, only it can be worked on and can be tried to make better looking Metro skin.

Below is the opinion of Scannan on that subject.

Enough said?

Cheers.

There could be options for that too.

User can select the UI he wants.

Yes Ashish, as Enoskype said, the user can choose which ui they want. They can do that now. If they want a Metro Style UI, then they can create their own skin, or wait for another user to do it.

There is no need for Iobit to make their program unnecessarily bloated, with Metro options, when the user can make their own.

Yes Ashish, as Enoskype said, the user can choose which ui they want. They can do that now. If they want a Metro Style UI, then they can create their own skin, or wait for another user to do it.

There is no need for Iobit to make their program unnecessarily bloated, with Metro options, when the user can make their own.

The metro is just a skin there could be an option in settings if the user wants ASC in metro and can switch to normal whenever required.

Although the metro UI won't be that good in functionality but still the user can access all features in the normal mode.

And you know what the metro UI will be much more cool.

OR if you IObit doesn't wants to make ASC in metro the it can launch an miniature ASC app for windows 8/8.1 which would be in METRO UI and could be installed from the store.:-D:-D:-D8:)8:)8:)8:)

Yes I could have made a skin of my own but its home screen won't have tiles or icons instead of tabs and then any skin you make won't change ui BTW everything else is pinpoint perfection.

So great job whoever designed the homescreen :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

Not necessarily

Metro app'll destroy everything asc has done. :evil:

I know that the people at IObit are very talented.

And as far as a metro app is concerned , It might not be possible in the present but I hope that the future will be golden.

And I hope that one day they will find a way to make a metro app as functional as the present ASC.:-D:-D:-D

I know if ASC 7 is not in metro there has to be a solid reason behind it.

So at present we can only hope.:-D:-D:-D:-D:roll::roll::roll::roll:

it wont come early as metro apps of now may have huge errors as reported in a closed survey

Archived