IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

new skins

brian king

Hi brian king,

Please look at the link : http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=15817

It tells you how to use the tool to create your own skins. When you make you own skins you can share it at http://forums.iobit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80 section with posting a thread.

Also, you can download the skins shared by others, if there is one that you are interested in. :-D

• 1 month later...
For xmas yes for cristians no !!! :-D

Not to complain but can you keep your beliefs to your self? also not come on here and say no to someone just cause he is a christian thanks I am pretty sure Iobit software was made for everyone and the ability to make skins is for everyone.

confirmation

Not to complain but can you keep your beliefs to your self? also not come on here and say no to someone just cause he is a christian thanks I am pretty sure Iobit software was made for everyone and the ability to make skins is for everyone.
How is what I asked considered sharing my beliefs ? I used one word to describe a skin and its sharing my beliefs ?! But just so EVERYONE knows , I have repented of going down the road I use to travel , of just about ever sin out there , and turned around for someone WORTHY . If I had asked for some crazy something , nobody would have said anything . But I use the word "Christian" and people are offended . I will end it there . In JESUS name .

Hi brian king, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

I think you have misunderstood kidx86, as he was replying with quote to Belos.

Anyway, we will not allow any discussion about religious matters in IObit forum, and I am glad that you will end it there.

I will ask from other users to end it here, otherwise we will close the thread and delete the posts.

Cheers.

• 4 months later...

Anyway, we will not allow any discussion about religious matters in IObit forum, and I am glad that you will end it there.

I will ask from other users to end it here, otherwise we will close the thread and delete the posts.

Cheers.

WHAT!! Re3member that 80% of people in USA say they are Cristian... and if this is the attitude of IObit then I will cancel all my subscriptions of all IObit programs. I feel very very offended of this post of the enoskype the admin. Remember WE do have the Freedom of FREE Speech in USA. WE ARE NOT IRAN OR SOME OTHER OPRESSED REGIM!

Cheers.

This thread is closed!

WE ARE NOT IRAN OR SOME OTHER OPRESSED REGIM!

This is the kind of posts that we do not want in IObit Forum and that's why we do not allow religious (ABOUT ANY RELIGION) and/or political matters to be discussed here.

There are many forums on the web for the people who want to discuss Religion or politics, so those forums can be freely used.

The reason of closing the thread is to stop the debate to get ugly!

I urge the interested members to read all the posts carefully in this thread and see how misunderstandings and not carefully reading the posts escalates the matters to a non desired state if the discussion is on Religion or politics.

Religious

re·li·gious

riˈlijəs/

adjective

1. relating to or believing in a religion

Religious Matters

All the best with respect to all Religions.

Archived