IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Cant install Advanced SystemCare on xp

rnes

I am trying to install Advanced systemCare on an old XP machine to try and clean it up for my sister. I am not able to install it. No error message, I execute the install program, The cursor starts acting like its going to install it, but then nothing. I tried rebooting, same thing.

Any ideas?

Hi rnes

Is it possible for you to connect to the internet and run an online virus scan? If so I would try that first.

Cheers

solbjerg

I am trying to install Advanced systemCare on an old XP machine to try and clean it up for my sister. I am not able to install it. No error message, I execute the install program, The cursor starts acting like its going to install it, but then nothing. I tried rebooting, same thing.

Any ideas?

Any ideas?

Hey, didn't notice that. BTW you cant install and clean up at the same time.

It also works perfectly well on XP. There is Absolutely no need to upgrade to W7 in order to install Iobit products.

I know they work on both perfectly cause I've used both os's.

I don't think he means ASCU but ASC as he has written its ASC. So moderators please move it to the correct forum

As he's trying to clean up and install at the same time.

Edit: Moved

Any ideas?

did you try again? @rnes

It should work fine and don't download from third-party sites.

Archived