IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Get Zone Alarm Pro For FREE on Tuesday!!!

detailer

Hi enoskype

Sorry to but in!

I think you mistook PDT (Pacific Day Time (-7)) for PST (Pacific Standard Time (-8 ))

Accordingly the start time for the free birthday offer should be 13:00 GMT I think.

Cheers

solbjerg

Great link detailer, thank you for the heads up.:grin:

6AM PDT (Pacific Day Time) is also 13:00 hours GMT (Greenwich MeanTime) (0° longitude)

I thought it is easier for the forum users to calculate their time.:roll:

Cheers.

Enis

EDIT by enoskype: Thank you solbjerg, corrected

Now I am confused

Hi solbjerg,

You are right about the definition of PDT, but another but here.

Please have a look at here .

Now I am confused. :shock:

From 2007 on

By the Energy Policy Act of 2005, in 2007, daylight saving time (DST) was extended in the United States. DST started on the second Sunday of March, which was three weeks earlier than in the past, and it ended on the first Sunday of November, one week later than in years past. This change resulted in a new DST period that is four weeks (five in years March has five Sundays) longer than in previous years.[31] In 2008 daylight saving time ended at 2:00 a.m. on Sunday, November 2, and in 2009 it begins at 2:00 a.m. on Sunday, March 8.[32

Cheers.:-P

Ha-ha enoskype

A fine mess we have gotten ourselves into!! :-)

Perhaps Zone Alarm wasn't aware that "summertime" had ended?

Doesn't inspire confidence in the Zone part :-) :-) :-) (couldn't resist the pun)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg,

You are right about the definition of PDT, but another but here.

Please have a look at here .

Now I am confused.

Cheers.

Here in the US, apparently they feel we have the need to Time Travel: Spring forward one hour, Fall back one hour. But lately they decided to delay it all a week.:razz: So my question is "Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?":lol:

samr.

Hi samr

You are quite right, actually it is the same fine mess with the calenders, so how we get up and go to work beats me! :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. A man was asked; how old is the Earth, and he answered 6,000,000,040 years! How can you say that so precisely? I was told in school that it was 6,000,000,000 years old and that was 40 years ago!

Here in the US, apparently they feel we have the need to Time Travel: Spring forward one hour, Fall back one hour. But lately they decided to delay it all a week.:razz: So my question is "Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?":lol:

samr.

Yes, especially when you get up at 4:30 AM as we do-now you need lights on in the morning-I could never find any proof of savings in any of my utility bills from this ridiculous measure-and to get your body to navigate through the spring time change(one hour ahead) is annoying to say the least-Sooooooo-anybody tried that free software yet? That is what the post was for -I think-I don't remember now (sometimers)-anybody??? :???::???:

Archived