IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

...Now let me see!

dv8cowboy

I just bought Defrag 2 Pro. I was expecting that those supposedly 'immovable' black data blocks would NOT be there.It simply is not true that they are 'immovable'.

....Remember a while back I asked both the Auslogics's Free Disk Defrag and IObits Free Disk Defrag to both fully optimize my C: drive...

Guess what? There was 0.14% difference in the two.

Now Prologics has a paid Pro version of their Disk defragmenter.

What I would like to see is for Cicely to ask the developers to download Auslogic's Pro and to focus on the 'good'.

Again,I bought Defrag 2 Pro with the expectation that there would be VAST new versions of our Defragger!

I'm not angry,just frustrated our developers appear to be in a 'rut'.

I sincerely hope not.. :-(

-Cowboy

Hi dv8cowboy,

Thanks for your feedback. I will report the situation you mentioned to our product team. You know our programmers are always working hard to improve our products. And our users always give us great suggestions to let IObit be better and better as you did.:wink:

And there are more functions and features in Smart Defrag Pro. If you run it carefully, you will find the subtleties

By the way, do you have any good ideas to improve Smart Defrag 3? We are really willing to listen to your voices.:grin:

@Cicely!

Hi dv8cowboy,

Thanks for your feedback. I will report the situation you mentioned to our product team. You know our programmers are always working hard to improve our products. And our users always give us great suggestions to let IObit be better and better as you did.:wink:

And there are more functions and features in Smart Defrag Pro. If you run it carefully, you will find the subtleties

By the way, do you have any good ideas to improve Smart Defrag 3? We are really willing to listen to your voices.:grin:

I'm just really starting with the 'Pro' version,thank you very much for your consideration... :grin:

After I get a little more into v. 2 I might disable v.2 and have a 'look-see' at the v.3Beta.I would try to do it over the top (my license you see) and give it a good go.

I will do anything for IObit,everyone has been so very nice to me and I feel like Family! :mrgreen:

-Cowboy

Archived