IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Got New Software!!

dv8cowboy

I finally broke down and bought Auslogics BoostSpeed 6 Pro (discounted).It is simply an excellent software.You can also download the software for a 12 Day 'Trial',but all the features are not available....

I'll report here how it goes,what it does,and how good a job this fairly expensive $49.95 regularly (you can get it for at least 30%off). :-)

-Cowboy

• 5 weeks later...

Well....

After a LOT of consideration,I use Boostspeed 6 in place of ASC (it's more thorough with perhaps more technical tools) along with BitDefender Free as the AV. It is less bloated and more responsive.The thing that broke the camel's back was that you HAVE to load 'tools' from the Net for ASCU's Toolbox and almost always failed (and saying to connect to the internet). ASCU is NOT self contained.

Besides,I found a better,more efficient way to get the job done! I also use IObit's Malware Fighter 2.3.0.8 Pro. As a Defragger I use Jetdrive 6 Ultimate (I got Jetdrive 6 from a shareware giveaway and for AUS $14 more I got the full Ultimate Pro version).

**Go look at my Profile as it lays out a lot of what I have done...

IObit is still very important to me,I just need more advanced capabilities. :grin:

I continue to be here every day, and contribute in any way I can! :mrgreen:

-Cowboy

@austingrd

$49.95 is way to expensive for me. Can you also please include like comparison numbers before and after? icon_smile.gif

Welcome to the Forum! :grin:

Like I said previously, BoostSpeed can be had for at least 30% less than full price. :wink:

What numbers were you looking for? I boot a lot of Programs and Services in under a minute and all loaded up I have about 20% of Ram used. Shutdown is brisk,efficient and fast in about the same time as Boot-up.

-Cowboy

• 1 month later...
Welcome to the Forum! :grin:

Like I said previously, BoostSpeed can be had for at least 30% less than full price. :wink:

What numbers were you looking for? I boot a lot of Programs and Services in under a minute and all loaded up I have about 20% of Ram used. Shutdown is brisk,efficient and fast in about the same time as Boot-up.

-Cowboy

I think you are in the wrong forum. This isn't Auslogics it's IOBIT. In all fairness, maybe you should be posting to the Auslogics forum.

Masterblaster

dv8cowboy is in the correct forum...Other software programs....

I understand your concern, but this section of the forum, gives users useful advice about what other software is available. It also helps Iobit to see what the competition are doing and will enable them to improve their products.

Masterblaster

dv8cowboy is in the correct forum...Other software programs....

I understand your concern, but this section of the forum, gives users useful advice about what other software is available. It also helps Iobit to see what the competition are doing and will enable them to improve their products.

I guess you are right. Just seems odd to go on and on about a competitive product.

masterblaster

I understand your concern completely. I think what dv8cowboy is trying to do is to nudge Iobit into action to up their game and improve their product, while also informing users that there are other alternatives.

That is what makes this a great forum.

Archived