IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

problem with the privacy sweep

TzOverTime

hey,

iv been trying to do a full scan the other day,

it stated well and scanned the fist few min ok but then when it got to the

privacy sweep it got to a spesific URL and stoped at 4% and wouldent continue at all.

i tried to clear cookies and history and such and tried it over and over again and it wont continued pass that URL and 4%, i even tried to shut down my computer and restart it and rescan for full day yet it dident budge.

i tried to look at the URL but it was too long i couldent see the whole URL somthing like- "www.blabla/bla/bla/...".

i dident saw any option to skip that URL or to continue the privacy scan to the fullest.

is there an option where i can do so?

i want to have a full scan and thats not it with out the privacy part...

any suggestion will be good thanks.

hey,

iv been trying to do a full scan the other day,

it stated well and scanned the fist few min ok but then when it got to the

privacy sweep it got to a spesific URL and stoped at 4% and wouldent continue at all.

i tried to clear cookies and history and such and tried it over and over again and it wont continued pass that URL and 4%, i even tried to shut down my computer and restart it and rescan for full day yet it dident budge.

i tried to look at the URL but it was too long i couldent see the whole URL somthing like- "www.blabla/bla/bla/...".

i dident saw any option to skip that URL or to continue the privacy scan to the fullest.

is there an option where i can do so?

i want to have a full scan and thats not it with out the privacy part...

any suggestion will be good thanks.

Add the specific URL at ignore list. Select(configure) Auto Clean, this feature have almost the same function like Privacy Sweep.

Add the specific URL at ignore list. Select(configure) Auto Clean, this feature have almost the same function like Privacy Sweep.

how can i do so without knowing the full URL?

the URL is too long to read...

and the auto clean is on already, but i still want to be able to do full scan with out a glich...

Archived